Help, need to cover a bruise!

1. Hi Ladies,

I tripped over at the supermarket a couple of days ago and have a HUGE bruise on my knee. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and my bruise shows when I sit down as I'm wearing a dress. Can anyone recommend the best way to cover the bruise (ie. types of makeup, application, etc). I currently have only a sheer foundation, should I go and buy a cheap bottle of covergirl or similar?

2. I don't know if this'll work on bruises, but I have a long, pinkish scar on my thigh, and Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs covers it really well. It's cheap, easy to apply, not sticky, and it makes you look like you have really smooth legs :p. I bought it in Nude Glow coz I figured it should be the most fool-proof shade :yes:.
  3. can you get to a drugstore or homeopath and get some arnica cream? that stuff works wonders on bruises. the people who have used it all swear by it.
  4. i'd say get some heavy-duty cream concealor and a cream foundation at the drugstore
  5. you'd think I'd know what to use since I'm anemic and bruise easily. I suggest a heavy duty concealer that is used to cover tattoos.