Help.......Need Expert opinions.....

1. I'm looking to purchase a new Carly demi. A basic to go with various shades of brown. Do you think the brass/khaki/saddle is OK? Is this more of a summer bag because of the lighter background color? Can this be used in the winter? I've also seen a Carly in a metallic bronze color instead of the saddle color. Which one would be more versatilel? I actually prefer a leather bag but the only brown offered is the brass/camel which is a beautiful color but has yellow undertones and I don't think it would go with as much. If you could only have ONE brown bag which would you choose in a Carly Demi? Was there a darker version in previous seasons? Any other thoughts outside of Coach? Sorry for the stupid questions.

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:
  2. They aren't stupid questions. :smile: No I don't think there were any Carly's offered in other colors in previous seasons because, as far as I'm aware, this is Carly's first outing. :smile:

As for which color to get..I have the black sig and the khaki/saddle large ones. I love them. I think the saddle is a great color leather. The gold is also nice. Gold might be more versatile, but I think the saddle is more classic.