Help! Need Chanel Bracelet Opinions!

1. :yahoo::yahoo:ANYONE HAS CHANEL BRACELETS? LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND STYLES YOU HAVE! THANKS!!!:wlae::wlae::wlae:

2. I have the cuff in my avatar and a set of bangle from spring 07 in pink, white, and black. I just got the bangles so haven't had a chance to wear much, but I get tons of wear out of the cuff.

3. I don't have any Chanel jewelry (YET) but I saw these cute little bangles today and I thought they were really cute! They were black with white writing on them. Maybe I'll get one or two later...

4. I have a cuff and some bangles too, I love them all. The bangles are nice and lightweight too.

5. I don't have any, but I really want one of the jewelled cuffs and I'm hoping that one will come out soon that I will like, hopefully under usd500 but that may be wishful thinking.

6. I am addicted to Chanel costume jewelry. I have 6 pairs of earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet. The bracelet is the silver chain link with a small padalock that hangs off the clasp with a black CC logo on it. I love it and get lots of compliments on it. I love Chanel bangles too but my they are all too big for me. I have a rule about not wearing too many CC logos at one time. I will only wear one or maybe two pieces at one time. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll end up in that women's magazine as a fashion don't!!!