Help! Need advice on what buyer gets my item

1. This is the first time that this has happened to me. For the last 1/2 hour I've been emailing someone interested in buying one of my items listed. We had just decided to meet at a local LV store because it was convenient for the both of us. We were going back and forth deciding what day and time. I ended saying that you should end the auction before someone else does. Right after I hit send, I got an email saying my auction ended with BIN, and it wasn't the buyer that I've been emailing. What should I do?
  2. You should sell it to the buyer who got it on BIN. You have entered a contract with that person, and she is the one who has the power to give you a neg for backing out. Tough cookies for the other gal.
  3. Oh, and for future reference, if you are talking seriously about entering a transaction with someone like this, you can change your buyer preferences for that auction, assuming it has no bidders and at least 12 hours left, to prohibit other buyers from buying the item temporarily. Use the pre-approved bidder list. Then if things don't work out you can put it back to normal.
  4. Thanks Litigatrix. It sounds like great advice. :smile: I just checked my sold item, and the buyer paid instantly. I guess that settles that. The other buyer and I shouldn't have been gabbing so much about where we'd meet. I feel bad that I gotta break the news to her. Thanks again for your help.
  5. def, you'd sell to winner coz you & them binding under contract
  6. Otherwise, I don't think if you arrange appointment with potential buyer, it mean you can't sell to another ppl and this is not your wrong if someone click BIN :smile: That potential buyer should click BIN or another potential buyer will do it