Help! Need Advice On Selling Bag To Buyer In Paris

1. I've so little experience on eBay, especially with international bidders that I just don't trust myself in making a decision in this situation. Several days ago, I listed a new handbag. Yesterday ,a potential buyer contacted me requesting a BIN price. I responded, telling her that I preferred to let the auction play out and that I was not comfortable shipping internationally due to a previous bad experience. She has great feedback and therefore I was really reluctant to say no....but I did. Today I received a second message from her...

Now, I'm feeing badly as I believe that she truly wants the bag. After reading some of the horror stories on this forum from others who've sold bags to buyers outside of the US, I'm really nervous about it. What to do...what to do...I can't decide. I figured that I would come to the experts on this forum to seek advice. I guess it's okay for me to post this gals eBay ID. If not, moderators feel free to delete this post as I don't want to break any rules. Here it is...

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]apfelpomeline (1027[​IMG])[/FONT]

Can someone please, please tell me what you would do in this situation. I appreciate any advice you might give this newby!.

2. If there is a confirmed address in the US on the PayPal account she uses to pay, then you should be covered as long as you require insurance and get a signature confirmation on any shipment over $250.

3. Thank you so much CynthiaNYC! I appreciate your suggestions. I'm also happy for you that it's snowing there...better there than in NC ...I'm not a cold weather person! Can you believe that it's been in the 70s here??!! Tomorrow, they are predicting 79! Unbelievable.

4. No problem at all!
    I know it's been warm in NC lately--we have close friends in Cary and when it was 21 here the other day it was 75 there! LOL