Help! Need advice on dress

1. Hi ladies, I bought the following dresses for a wedding and was wondering what color tights and type of cardigan/jacket I should wear with them. Any help is much appreciated!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. How about shawl? A white or nude color shawl will work on these dresses.

3. Thanks for your reply, aritziababe! I'm not really a shawl person, plus, it will be winter (hence the need to wear something warmer). Do you know where I can find some nice cropped cardigans or blazers?

I was also thinking of wearing black opaque tights or black textured tights with a pair of red and black shoes. What do you think of this combination? I'm thinking the red will spice up the outfit a little but I'm definitely open to other suggestions!

4. Why not try one of those belted jackets or belted trenches. Failing that, you can wear a bolero. I don't think tights will look that fabulous. But to each his own. You can wear nice black/white/red patent mary jane pumps, or tan pumps. By pumps, i mean super high heeled ones.

5. What color bolero should I go for? Should it match my dress (black) or shoes (red/black/tan)? What looks better - a long sleeved bolero or a short sleeved one?

Thanks for all your help!!

6. I would try a vintage ivory (or other of your favorite colors) beaded sweater with 3/4 length sleeves and sheer black tights. It's a wonderful look and elegantly combines vintage with modern......making it unique to you. A few strands of pearls at different lengths would be a nice touch, too!

7. What if I had to wear opaque tights or patterned tights as I have quite a few scars and marks to cover up? What is a good color besides black? Sorry for asking so many questions, I've never worn a dress to a wedding before. I want to look good, but at the same time, I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard.

8. I found a few jackets/cardigans that I like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-comes in dark navy too

Opinions/suggestions?

9. I'm sure opaque black or a faintly patterned tight (nothing too loud or noticeable) would be fine. You'll look beautiful and confident in your dress!

10. Hmm, no to the first 2 cardigans- look kinda granny in my opinion.
    A black bolero with satin details (best if it's on the neck-line) will look great. And a short sleeved one would do well as well.
    You can accessorise with a nice pendant necklace, diamond studs and a small bag.

11. Agree with Vogue, the 2 cardi is too bulky and granny looking. Try a fitted cardi with beads detail in creamy white or black. Those would be better choice. As for the tights, you can try something like this
    Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM
    I think its very elegant and classy.

12. I can't think of any jacket or tights that would look flattering with that dress. TO me that dress is very spring/summery and not winter appropriate good luck in figuring something out to make it look hot.