HELP! name this bag and pics please!!!!

1. I have searched and searched... what is this bag called? and can i please get some modelling pictures please? thanks!!![​IMG]

THANK YOU!!!!

2. How sure are you about the authenticity of this bag?

I've never seen it before, but *perhaps* it may be vintage. It doesn't look like something Chanel would produce honestly.

Anyone else care to chime in?

3. very nice bag, 1st time seeing it

4. Interesting! I've never seen that bag until now. I suggest calling Tomoko 206-628-1390 or Peggy Urban 206.628.1253. They are sales associates from the Nordstrom Seattle where those pictures were taken, so they should know more info about it. :yes:

5. have definitely seen it before but can't help w/ the ligne, sorry :shame:

6. Oooh! I have this bag in ivory. Its part of the Cruise 2007 ligne. It came in white, brown and black. I purchased it for $1850.00

It didn't have an exat name, just the bowling bag from cruise 2007

7. But, this pic looks like the bag for fall 2007. Sorry. I didn't realize it before I posted.

I don't think there was an exact name for it, and the price may be different. Sorry....

8. do you think you can help me by posting some modelling pictures? and is it a good everday bag?

9. The cruise 07 look book just calls it "Round Bowling" A34015 Y01669 $1895 or $2150. Saw it in person last year and it's very cute. Definitely not a typical Chanel style, more Chloe-esque.:p

10. lol!!! thank you~!!!!! :yahoo: