Help! My poor Botkier Satchel ripped!!! :(

1. My Botkier Bianca satchel ripped right where the right pocket connects to the rest of the bag. :crybaby::crybaby:

I have NO idea how it got ripped.. but after much examination it looks as though it got caught somewhere. So the stitching came undone and a part of the leather ripped.. The rip is about 3 inches !!! :sad:

Any one have any suggestions on where to take it to get this tear repaired. I am so sad!!! I adored this bag... please help! TIA!
  2. Geez! I call Botkier and ask if you can send it to them for a repair. I just got my cherry Bianca back from them and I am extremely pleased. Jinnie told me that the repairs are from $35 to $75 and took 6 to 8 weeks. Mine took 4 weeks and was $25.
  3. Thanks so much! I am gonna call them right now :biggrin:
  4. Wow - that's super! Good to know...
  5. Also, try taking it back to the store you purchased it from. I co-own a handbag boutique and we generally take care of this for our clients - mail the bag back to the manufacturer and pay for any repair charges. I think it's good policy and it wouldn't hurt to ask the shop owner/manager. Good luck!

No matter what route you go, my experience with Botkier repairs has been great. Fast and reliable service!
  6. Omg, that's horrible! My heart feels for you and your poor bag. I hope you can get it fixed at a reasonable cost.

Sending hugs your way!
  7. My bianca was a sample, so it came a little ripped where the pocket meets the bag (through to the inside) and my local shoe and leather repair place fixed it perfectly, in 3 days, for fifteen dollars :smile: