HELP! My new Edith from LVR looks fake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG][​IMG]Hello Ladies

I have been lurking for some time now because i LOOOVE bags, I mostly have LV but also Koobas botkeir, MJ, etc and i was wanting to branch out so I found this amazing forum wth people who love bags as much as I do and dont mind spending all of our money on them :smile: and because of this forum I fell in love with the Edith and bought one from LVR. I just got it but I am so upset because it looks fake. Everyone elses pics, the front pocket is slouchy and they all say their bags can hardly stand up but mine does stand up and the front pocket is very smooth. Also on the bag there is a round tag saying Chloe which i read in another post is a sign it is fake. The tag is still on from LVR which you will also see in the pics. O[​IMG]n my Edith, in whiskey I cant find a serial number. where would that be located? Also the front pocket has two buckels but it also has a magnetic closure. I though LVR was supposed to be legit and so I need help ladies. Did I just get ripped off from LVR?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pics dont work but from bag to bag the leather can vary drastically and Chloe bags come with round tags.

3. Let my try to add more pics
    [​IMG]

4. I can see the pics i posted. Are none showing up?

5. Thank you for looking!

6. Hi, please only post questions about authenticity in the Authenticate This! sticky at the top of the Forum, Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.