Help!My NEW Birkin was STOLEN!!

cdg

Sep 1, 2007
Oh my God!My birkin was Stolen !!!
Few days ago,when i on my way home on the bus,my birkin was sit next to me .as i was just off from work then i fall asleep,when i woke up.its gone ,and i can c a woman was holding my birkin get off from the bus and ran away .......GOSH!!!!i feel sorry about my bag:crybaby:
if any of u c the bag seeling on internet such as ebay ...etc

PLS PLS dun buy it and pls kindly inform me pls ....my bag is easy to regonize as it s HAC 40cm in grey colour. very rare~~~THX all of u !

God bless me!~~~:crybaby:

Attachments

• SANY001.JPG
    SANY001.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 408
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 793
OH MY GOODNESS! Did you report it to the police? It would make it easier, I think if there is a record that it was stolen so that when it shows up, you can try to claim ownership.

A police report also helps when you try to report loss to credit card company. CC companies like Amex allows you to get reimbursement for items stolen, broken etc within 90 days of purchase. I hope you will be able to find it....you never know...

OMG! This is HORRIBLE! I am sooo sorry this happened to you. I will definitely keep my eye out.

If you haven't done so already, post this on the main board, too, so more people will be aware. Again, soooo sorry this happened to you.

So sorry to hear the sad news! I hope you can get insurance claim from your credit card or something, and be able to find a good replacement Birkin very soon!!

Bad karma to the woman who stole your bag!