HELP!! My mom wants me to SELL MY KELLY or she'll kick me out!!! :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, we all know what was that spot on her Birkin...

We had to break for some pedestrians when my Earl Grey flew out of my hands...I did hear a feminine scream but just thought that Johnny was a little temperature sensitive.

Whadcha expect?? Something durrtyy?? I leave that up to the pro (nods to GF and Japster)

Japster isn't the only person who found a business partner on the thread, Lou and I have registered our story with The Writers's Guild of America. Right sweetie? And Lou is no lady...I could tell you stories!

Thank you....

I wish I could get my own apartment, but the problem is, as long as i'm in school, I get free health insurance through my mom. My job doesn't have health insurance because it's a tiny restaurant., so I wouldnt have any health if I moved out.

Um, I don't think this is accurate. (Not calling you a liar, I just think maybe your mom or someone at her insurance may have told you something that wasn't true.)

Long story about how I know this about insurance, but think about it - a HUGE percentage of college students don't live at home (they live in dorms, in frat houses, overseas, in apartments)...as long as you are a dependent, enrolled in college and are under 22 or 23, you're usually covered no matter where you live. Call her insurance and ask if that's the case. I'd be willing to bet a huge chunk of money that you are covered no matter if you live with her or not.

So, now. You can move and keep your Kelly. Problem solved. Can we help you pick out your next bag? :yes:

Now, we all know what was that spot on her Birkin...

We had to break for some pedestrians when my Earl Grey flew out of my hands...I did hear a feminine scream but just thought that Johnny was a little temperature sensitive.

Whadcha expect?? Something durrtyy?? I leave that up to the pro (nods to GF and Japster)

You weren't supposed to tell about the tea flying! What if the bubble didn't go away?

Thank you....

I wish I could get my own apartment, but the problem is, as long as i'm in school, I get free health insurance through my mom (which is great health insurance BTW, my mom had breast cancer and she only had to pay $50 for the ENTIRE surgeries, radiation, etc.!) My job doesn't have health insurance because it's a tiny restaurant., so I wouldnt have any health if I moved out.

I also get half-off my college tuition because my mom is a professor at the college...so I don't want to move out and lose out on that, either.

AND my car insurance is cheaper because I am under my mom's policy....

so I'm kinda stuck w/ her until after I graduate..:Push:

The Mercedes part, I can't answer lol....she is as in love w/ it as I am.

I think perhaps part of the reasons your Mom reacted the way she did was maybe she's worried about you? I mean, you're pretty young so I can see why she will be a bit worried if you spent 4K on a purse. Furthermore, aside from living under her roof, you are dependent on her to get the health insurance and cheaper car insurance. So, based on just those factors alone, I feel that your Mom has every right to do what she did.

As for Mercedez, I love Mercedez too. But for me, it's for safety reasons - those things were built like a tank. I've been through a very bad car accident (involving two other MBZ) and we all came out all right :yes:

I have been called a ladies-man in the past...Those days are distant and dreary now..

Hahah, Kelly...We do have a good knack at hi-jacking threads and keeping it up! My favorite is still the CROCS...I'm going to take a pic of them and send it to you ~ people actually buy/wear them!

Damn it Lou, you're spilling the fava beans about everything! Just when I was drinking a nice Keyanti! Now they'll know the name of our story "Hijacking the Croc" and the sequel we are seeing here tonight, "Croc of sh*t returns"

Um, I don't think this is accurate. (Not calling you a liar, I just think maybe your mom or someone at her insurance may have told you something that wasn't true.)

Long story about how I know this about insurance, but think about it - a HUGE percentage of college students don't live at home (they live in dorms, in frat houses, overseas, in apartments)...as long as you are a dependent, enrolled in college and are under 22 or 23, you're usually covered no matter where you live. Call her insurance and ask if that's the case. I'd be willing to bet a huge chunk of money that you are covered no matter if you live with her or not.

So, now. You can move and keep your Kelly. Problem solved. Can we help you pick out your next bag? :yes:

Hmm I'll have to look into that...thanks! :yes:

Next bag? Oh boy....lol...I think it's going to be something less expensive :shame:

Okay, I think I really decided now....sell my Kelly, buy something cheaper, and put the leftover money into my Hermes savings account for after college! lol...

What you can also do is maybe buy some SMALL H accessories in the meantime. That should tide you over a little bit, and you may even be able to build up a good relationship with an SA while you're at it. Then when you're finally ready for the bag, you'll be all set!

What you can also do is maybe buy some SMALL H accessories in the meantime. That should tide you over a little bit, and you may even be able to build up a good relationship with an SA while you're at it. Then when you're finally ready for the bag, you'll be all set!

Too bad I'm in NH and the closest H store is like 2.5 hours away....:crybaby:

Just when I was drinking a nice Keyanti!

Keyanti?? Is that some male model/singer that I haven't heard of before? I'm not Italian but I've had chianti before....Jungle Juice is probably my fav still (remember that SoCal??)..But..I have not and do not consume alcoholic beverages as I am under the legal age to drink :yes: :yes: :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.