HELP!! My keepall got SWITCHED!!???

Dear Gawd:wtf:. Looks like I need to chain my bags together and padlock the thing before I leave the hotel too! Maybe put a security alarm on it also. That really sucks. I'm so sorry this happend to you. I really hope things get resolved quickly. Keep us posted.

I hope this turns out okay for you.

I suppose the only comfort is the bag not being THAT much money in your opinion.

So hopefully you won't dwell too much on this, odd and may I add definetly unusual situation.

All the best!

I think it might be the housemaid or something since they will have 2 weeks to go about it. I doubt anyone in airport has a ready fake keepall waiting..

*hugs* I understand your pain.

I'm so shocked to hear this! So sorry for you, hope this will get sorted out soon. If you don't mind me asking, may I know which hotel you stayed at? I think as someone else suggested earlier , it may be good to speak to the hotel manager. Who knows, it may not be the first case happened there.

Thats terrible!!! I see others points where its hard to believe someone had a fake in a similar patina state and switched it.... but I believe it!! I dont know where it happened but it IS SO scary! I've known the airport personnel steal petty items they can get away with but its never occurred to me that they would switch a whole luggage! I KNOW they take stuff off luggage that they can get away with though. For me it was 2 veyr high quality new snap-on samsonite belts I purchased to relieve the pressure on the zipper of my suitcase. There is NO way it could have come off or snagged and I am positive someone liked what they saw and just took it. I used the first belt first, and the 2nd time I used it, it was taken. I proceeded to use the 2nd belt, and that was taken shortly also. Its terrible!!! My heart goes out to you! I hope things get resolved. Its sad that it has come to this. Can't believe there are people out there that do this!!

I'm appalled that people who do this kind of thing can sleep at night. It's so unfair. You should call the hotel manager for sure and report the incident. Although it's hard to prove that one of the maids or hotel employees did this, it doesn't hurt to speak to someone with authority at the hotel. I'm terribly sorry that this happened. Please keep us informed.