1. I'm just so upset/disappointed right now with eBay.. I did a lot of shopping on eBay for the past month. I spent more than 3K on buying bags and lots of Burberry clothes for my baby and myself. I just enjoyed it too much i guess =) ..What I did was I sold some of my bags to make some money, then bought new ones for myself. 2 days ago, for some reason eBay suspended my account. The reason is not clear to me that's why I sent them emails but they have not get back to me yet. Don't know until when I'll have to wait... I am planning to sell lots of items especially Burberry (of course 100% GENUINE) Actually, I've sold a lot of them and got a perfect feedback as a seller. Had one negative feedback as a buyer 2 yrs ago.

My account is suspended!!! I am in a big mess right now as I was confident spending more than 3K in buying items from Ebay because I know I will sell lots of my stuff and now I am stuck. Cant sell anything.. I need to make money so I can cover at least half of what I spent.I do not know what to do? can anyone help me on how I can sell these items that I have? I wanted to try craigslist but I'm still gonna do some research....never sleep good for the past 2 days thinking how I can solve this problem. Ebay is not replying to me yet.

One more question, if my account is suspended, is there a possibility that ebay will re instate it? anyone have the same experience. It's just I cant wait anymore, need to make money by selling all the bags and burberry items I have.

Thanks that I found this site. Please help me. Need some advice please.
  2. Did ebay give you any sort of info as to why they suspended you? You should have gotten an email notification I would think.
  3. ^^Yeah I agree, there should have been something in the email that alerted you as to why you were suspended.
  4. I agree... it sounds aweful but eBay would not suspend your account with our a warning first and then a reason why. They would not just suspend it for no reason. I am sorry this happened to you. I would suggest getting in touch with customer service and find out whats going on. In the mean time- you could try craigs list... or consignment shops? See this is why Ebay is so popular- is there anything else on the web like it? iOffer is an option but I have tried it with no luck. Lots of fakes there too- more than eBay.
  5. Hopefully you will be able to clear the matter up with ebay, maybe all the buying and selling sent up a reg flag? Ebay has some odd policies & you just never know what it could be. In the meantime try not to worry & whatever you do don't set up a new account or sell using another household member's account as that will get you suspended indefinitely.
    Keep us posted & good luck!
  6. Thanks to all who replied. I really appreciate it.. This is the message I got from Ebay. Its not clear to me, that's why I emailed them like 3times now. And the sad thing is that they have not replied to me yet... =( [FONT=Arial, Verdana]

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community.

"Abusing eBay" of the eBay User Agreement states, in part:

"...we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Site if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies."

Can't wait anymore to sell all everything that I have to sell... I did not know that everything will turned out this way. I just hope that Ebay will allow me at least to sell everything and then they can close my account forever, don't care anymore!!! A BIG NO NO to Ebay after this.. hehe =) And one more thing I have a lot of sellers asking for payment and I cant even email them back to tell them what happened, I'm still willing to pay them tho. One seller I got her email and paid her via paypal. But now, since I do not have any access to Ebay, I don't know how to get in touch with them to pay them.

7. This may be a silly question, but have you tried to log in to ebay? The way that is worded is a little odd, and I have to wonder if it's a legit email, or some kind of phishing scam. Though, if you've tried to log in and it won't let you, then maybe they just have really bad Legal writers at ebay.
  8. sad to say, it is from Ebay. I contacted them through live chat and it was confirmed my account was suspended. :sad::sad:
  9. The only thing I can think of is that you had too many designer items listed at once. Sometimes that sets off alarm bells to ebay. Otherwise, it seems odd that you'd be suspended like that.
  10. What did they say to you when you were on Live chat? They should have been able to give you a more specific reason than in the e-mail.
  11. They most certainly will! It happened to me. I had a rating of 100% with over 600 transactions. They suspended me. I never sold a fake in my life. All my stuff was high end to the point of selling cars worth over $200,000! I wrote to the president of ebay after I did all they wanted me to do like sending personal information including a phone bill and utility bill to prove I was who I am. I refused to give them my SS number or work information. Yeah, okay. It got to the point where they wouldn't answer emails and the CS reps are of no help and tell you to write to them. They don't care.
  12. :confused1::confused1:

sorry to hear this news they just do this and dont give one dam!
    Its crazy I too wrote to there head office in geneva waste of time and effort
    The problem is we have No Control, they have it all

I would never invest my savings to sell on E bay as the only outlet they can pull the switch any time they like and do

I hope you get some sense out of them
  13. To PEACHY 2000 ~ Did they re instate your Ebay Account after all the hassles of writing and contacting the CS?
    I sold so many Burberry items and mostly used. Will that be the reason why they suspended my account?
    I just hope i'll have this straighten up. will only sell and after that Im done with Ebay !! huh!!
    Dont know what to do now.
    WHAT IF... I create a new account and change the address? will that be ok as they said you are allowed to create multiple ID's anyway.
    Any idea? please help!!!
  14. To HubbaWubba ~ did you have the same problem before? I regret. youre right, i shouldnt invest so much on ebay. I thought ill save money but I guess i lost a lot!
  15. Do NOT do that. If you are suspended on one account and they should figure out it is you selling on another they WILL suspend you forever. Go to the eBay Boards. Visit Trust and Safety. There is a lot of this going on and they will help you make sense of this.