HELP: Mezzo leather bottom

When you're not using the bag turn it upside down o the bottom will tan.. in time you wont see those.

All,
Here are the stains I'm talking about. And when I received the bag, the leather was "virginal white." I tried to be careful when sitting it down yesterday, but I guess I missed one area in the seat next to me. Anyway, here are the stains. Will they eventually be covered as the leather darkens?

Mezzo Bottom Stains

I agree, I don't think it's right to send something like that back as damaged...

anyway, you can try babywiping process...that may help. Like everyone suggested to not set your bag on bare surfaces in the future is good also. Some members carry plastic bags with them and set their bags on that. I carry mine on my lap or put it behind me. Or I get another seat.

but, at least it's at the bottom...so others won't really see.

All, my apologies for even suggesting to send it back. This is my first purchase from eLux and I just didn't know. As Sewon wrote, "It happens." So I will embrace my new "character" stains and just be more mindful of where I sit my bag next time. Lesson learned. :smile:

I carry an older LV dustbag in my bag. Which I use to set my bag on when in a public or place where I am not familiar with. The vachetta leather will darken over time. Hopefully it will not be so noticeable to you. Sorry it happened to you.

if it's not a dark stain, it'll even out as the leather gets darker over time, but i really think that it's part of that type of bag since there is so much leather on it!!! :yes: