help me

Oof, not trying to play devil's advocate intentionally, but I don't really like either. :sweatdrop:

The first one looks so trendy. It's definitely something I'd get tired of in about 3 months, or a season.

The second is really nice, I've seen them IRL. But I'm scared of the satin material. I try to keep my purses clean as much as possible, and I have a scarf print pouch with that satin-y material. I'm so paranoid about bringing it out about town. It already has one teeny tiny minor black scuff mark, and I'm too scared to bring her out anymore. but lovincollectin says she's had no problems with them. That's great! So maybe it's just me and my paranoia...:rolleyes:

But hey, we all have our own tastes! Let us know what you pick!

I like the Bleecker, actually. I really kinda hated the duffle with that design when I first saw a pic of it, but the wallet is quite cute - and I love the color on the inside - so fun and cheery!

I own that Legacy wallet and have been using it daily for several months. It is holding up very well and I don't see any reason not to buy it other than you like the Bleeker wallet more.

They call it "legacy" for a reason. I think it's built to last.

And who doesn't love the beautiful colors?? If it were me, I'd go legacy.

Just my 45 cents (adjusted for inflation)