Help me with these coach items please

1. My friend had asked me to sell these 2 coach items for her on eBay. The thing is, the purse is filthy. The corners, the strap and the bottom are so dirty. I want to try and clean it before I list it to have more potential buyers but I'm afraid of ruining the bag. It is suede so I don't know how to clean it.

Does anybody have any tips on how to clean it? Or is it permanently stained?
    Also, the leather wallet has a pen mark on it. Can that be cleaned off as well?

Even if they can't be cleaned, I don't have a clue on either of these pieces. I tried searching on eBay for a similar wallet so I know what kind of information to put on the listing but I couldn't find anything. If anyone can help me with some sort of information of both these items, it would be greatly appreciated!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

coach 1.jpg coach 2.jpg coach 027.jpg coach 3.jpg coach 4.jpg
  2. Suede will not clean. Try an emery board.

3. to remove the pen mark take a q-tip and spray some hair spray on it and rub it over the pen mark till its gone. it should work. i had a pen mark on a patent leather strap on one of my bags and the hair spray got it off! (the pen mark was about 1 month old too!)

4. For teh suede purse, try using either a nail file or an emery board. But test it on a small area before you do the entire purse.

5. I got a similar pink wallet a few summers ago at an outlet for $50.

6. hmm purse.. my friend took dove soap and washed the hell out of her blue suede lol and it worked.. the suede was a dark greenish color from dirt.. she was desperate tho..