Help me with sizing these CLs please

1. Hi ladies. Does anyone have these shoes? I was wondering how these CLs fit. I have a pair of Miss Marples and they fit true to my size which is 8 1/2. I have them in 38.5. I also have the patent Iowa shoe but I wear a 39.5 in those! What size would I be in these shoes? If it helps, I'm a 39 in Jimmy Choo. Oh, and what is the style?
    I want to share that they are on sale on Saks and available in every size. I hope I don't miss out on this!
  2. I have decolletes without platform and I had to go a full size up. I am a size 7 and had to get a size 8. Hope this helps.
  3. Thanks a bunch! That's what I suspected. I just ordered them. I should have them by 7/6. Yay!
  4. I tried these on at Saks last week. I am normally 6.5 Jimmy Choo and everything else.
    In these I needed 7.5 or even 8! I have never worn an 8.
    I did not buy them because I found them high..they are beautiful but they are a 4" heel even with the platform.
  5. Those Decollete Zeppas run extremely small (sizing is exactly like the Decollete 868, w/o platform).

lawchick, given what you mentioned about sizing, I'd say you should get a 39.5 or 40 in those (AT LEAST a 39.5). Best to order both sizes (with Saks free shipping) just to be safe, and then return whichever doesn't fit.
  6. thanks everyone! i just ordered a 6.5 and 7
  7. i normally wear an 8, but 8.5 in CL, and these i needed a 9 (wide ass feet)
  8. Hi girls,

I'm BRAND NEW to the board, but I'm jumping in here...:yahoo:

I just received my Pumps in black Leather... NOT the Patent Leather as shown here... and I went up 1/2 size and they are way too long!! :tdown: So I just ordered the Patent Leather in 5 and hope that it will fit. So in my experience it's true to size.
  9. I heard the different material gives different variation in sizes too. For example the patent decolletes 868 only run 1/2 smaller while the jazz leather ones run about 1 size smaller.
  10. Congrats to those who were able to get a deal on this! In my experience I needed a 37 in the decollette 868 and in the decollette zeppa I needed a 37.5
  11. I guess we will all be finding out together. God I hope they fit! I think for some reason the patent shoes run smaller. But I guess there's only one way to find out. I should know by July 7th!
  12. Thank you ladies so, so much. I ordered up one full size after reading your input instead of a half size like I originally planned. I just got them in the mail. They fit me perfectly!! I love, love LOVE them!!! :heart::yahoo:

I am always amazed at how helpful and nice everyone is in this forum. You guys are the best.