Help Me With My New Damier Obssession

1. I am soooo in :heart:love:heart: with my new Damier Uzes it's not even funny. I know it's not a new style or a new line, but I'm just so mesmerized by it... I know...I'm silly...

Can you guys help me with ideas for accessorizing it??

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I think it'd be really gorgeous with a red bandeau tied on, since it'd add warmth to the bag. Congrats on your purchase as well. :yes:

3. a red scarf would be cute. the pockets are bulky so i would use a thin scarf to avoid extra bulk.

do you think you can take a pic modeling the bag? i ask because i'm looking for an everyday bag in damier and this might work. thanks!

4. Congrats! You can accessorize it with a red scarf or red cles.

5. i think that bag needs nothing! Its perfection!

6. :yahoo: Dontcha love the pockets??!!:heart:
    Great bag, congratulations. I think it looks great the way it is, but agree that an orangey red scarf would look nice on it.

7. Oooh, the Uzes is really goegeous! I also think it doesn't need any accessories.
    Saw someone carrying one for the 1st time on Sunday, a little on the big side, but totally gorgeous! CONGRATS!

8. Beautiful bag! Nice new watermark too. :yes:

With those pockets and the pattern of the Damier you don't want anything too busy, but I think red goes beautifully with Damier. I agree with the red scarf idea, or maybe a red vernis cles for just a bit of pop? Or if you like pink...last time I was at the LV shop I put Framboise vernis wallet next to my Damier, and that looked really sharp too. Let us know what you decide!

9. Thanks so much for all the wonderful ideas, girls! I'm sorry I wasn't online yesterday (I had a little cable connection problem) to read all your comments.

I'm not so into the scarf idea (I've seen it before and it does look gorgeous) but my style is really laid back, basic, and casual and I think the scarf is a bit too "classy" for me.

I DO like the cles idea. I'll have to see which one though. I actually LOVE to hang a little charm on my bags such as the Inclusion Speedy Keychain which I hang on my Batignolles Vertical.

Maybe I could do the dame but with the BERRY Speedy Keychain? Or do you guys think it would CLASH with the terracotta color of the interior lining??

10. Something red would look great with it. Maybe a red epi cles
    (I think they make one) or something like that?

11. Red or denim scarf would look FAB on this bag!!!

12. Something red to match the lining..
    I personally won't add a thing..

13. Yeah...Maybe I shouldn't add anything to it now, and see how it goes. If I get a little bored with it, maybe I'll do the Cles in some kind of hot color in the future.

Do you guys think that if I hung the BERRY Inclusion Speedy Keychain on this bag, it would CLASH with the terracotta color of the lining? If you think so, please just give it to me straight...

14. WOW. I've never seen an Uzes before!!!! It loooks great!!! Congrats!!!!

15. I'm thinking the Berry would probably not look so hot with the lining, but you could always take the bag with you to the store to check it out in person. (Once the Berry color comes out of course) I think everyone else is right on with the red, or a denim color would look great too like LV_addict suggested. Also I don't know if it's the right size but what about that little denim speedy case. It's adorable. It's not on elux yet but here is a link to a pic of it from someone elses collection.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/pics-of-my-new-stuff-36638.html?highlight=denim+speedy+case