help me with my bella bella...

1. i just got an OP bella bella, and one side is kind of dented in. is there any way to reverse this?
  2. What do you mean by dented in, like there is a crease in the fabric? Can you post a picture?
  3. its like a dent in the shape of the bad, like its mishapen
  4. huh? maybe take a picture?
  5. Maybe the piping along the bag is dented so it makes that part of the bag look dented? If that's the case, I really don't know what to say except maybe keep it fully stuffed with hand towels or something to try to regain shape... Or maybe you can try to iron it out, but putting a buffer in between the nylon and iron (because that wouldn't be good!).

But yeah, like everyone said, a picture might help us figure it out...
  6. yeah maya it is the piping....

im trying to like bend it back to shape but it just goes back, it's so frustrating
  7. My AS Star Gicoco had some wrinkles in the fabric (almost as if someone had ironed over the wrinkles to leave a permanent crease) and regular use has solved that problem. Maybe just stuff it really full and tote it around for a week?
  8. Some of my zuccas are like that, the piping just bends in. It used to bother me but I've learned to get over it because tokis are far far far from perfect. I have no idea if it's fixable or not...I just load it with crap and pay no attention to it. :p
  9. Sometime in the last two weeks, had a 30% discount code for LeSportsac, so that it how I got my Tokidoki Bella!
  10. I would try maybe stuffing it with some clothes, socks, etc and see if that does the job..