1. white MC Trouville

2. WHITE MC priscilla

3. mini lin ebene

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I just decided i am going to get the mini lin ebene, but i saw some posts about the priscilla and trouville. I alway like multicolor lin, so now i don't know which one i have to choose. seems mini lin can be a everyday bag, but MC one are so pretty and durable, but not as comfortable to carry as mini lin,

I am confused, sorry guys, please help me

2. mini lin is SUPER comfy to carry as an everyday bag, but i just LOVE the priscilla! get both!

3. Thanks!

I just got the priscilla idea again from your post.

when she first came out, I liked her, after a while i forgot about her. since your post, make me to remember her again.

4. ^^^hehehe, i ended up with both! i got a mini lin ebene and i'm in the process of getting a black Priscilla...

5. i have the white Trouville and it's one of my favorite bags. it's so pretty and feminine, and you don't see many of them running around on the streets

6. I love the MC trouville; however, I just don't believe it is something someone my age can pull off...

My vote is for the trouville. Good luck on your decision!

7. I like the Priscilla

8. I just got my black Priscilla and she is divine. The white Priscilla is very pretty too!

9. I voted for priscilla ... so chic!

10. It is a hard choice. :sad:
    :sad:

11. I vote for the Priscilla!

12. I am between trouville and priscilla.

13. i really love the trouville in its simplicity but still has that pizazz of a MC bag! i especially LOVE the hardware along the side!!

14. I love the Mini Lin. It makes such a great everyday bag.[​IMG]

15. I personally like the mini lin. It's not to "loud" and would work better overall with a variety of outfits. Just my opinion.