Help me to pick one from these three

1. white MC Trouville

2. WHITE MC priscilla

3. mini lin ebene

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]

I just decided i am going to get the mini lin ebene, but i saw some posts about the priscilla and trouville. I alway like multicolor lin, so now i don't know which one i have to choose. seems mini lin can be a everyday bag, but MC one are so pretty and durable, but not as comfortable to carry as mini lin,

I am confused, sorry guys, please help me
  2. mini lin is SUPER comfy to carry as an everyday bag, but i just LOVE the priscilla! get both!
  3. Thanks!

I just got the priscilla idea again from your post.

when she first came out, I liked her, after a while i forgot about her. since your post, make me to remember her again.
  4. ^^^hehehe, i ended up with both! i got a mini lin ebene and i'm in the process of getting a black Priscilla...
  5. i have the white Trouville and it's one of my favorite bags. it's so pretty and feminine, and you don't see many of them running around on the streets
  6. I love the MC trouville; however, I just don't believe it is something someone my age can pull off...

My vote is for the trouville. Good luck on your decision!
  7. I like the Priscilla
  8. I just got my black Priscilla and she is divine. The white Priscilla is very pretty too!
  9. I voted for priscilla ... so chic!
  10. It is a hard choice. :sad:
  11. I vote for the Priscilla!
  12. I am between trouville and priscilla.
  13. i really love the trouville in its simplicity but still has that pizazz of a MC bag! i especially LOVE the hardware along the side!!
  14. I love the Mini Lin. It makes such a great everyday bag.[​IMG]
  15. I personally like the mini lin. It's not to "loud" and would work better overall with a variety of outfits. Just my opinion.