Help me to decide, Miu Miu or Chloe?

1. Please help me which one I should buy, Miu Miu Scamosciato Old Satched (Suede) or Chloe Paddington Black? Chloe Paddy is the one I wanted from last year, and I also like the design and the color of MM Scamosciato. Another question, MM is suede. Do you guys think it is ok to carry suede bag in the summer?

paddy.jpg BGV8930_mp.jpg
  2. Hi and Welcome! :welcome:

Personally, out of the two, I'd probably get the Miu Miu, as it has a shoulder strap - but that's just me, I like shoulder bags.

You should get the one that you prefer the look of and that suits you and your lifestyle best. :yes:

BTW, I think suede's absolutely fine for Spring/Summer use. :biggrin:

3. I prefer Chloe.

4. i love the miu miu, although i'd prefer it in leather instead suede.
    i'm afraid to use suede ever since i got my bottega in suede nappa.
    it's gorgeous, but it's so fragile!

5. ^ :true:

6. I'd go with the paddington.

7. chloe :shame:

8. i would go with chloe, though the miu miu bag is nice, suede is just too high maintenance

9. Welcome! I would go with the Chloe.

10. I love both, but Miu Miu is on sale (neimanmarcus.com). It's better to get it now.

11. I like the Miu Miu, but only in leather. So if you're not going to get it in all leather, then I would get the paddy. I don't believe in suede in the summer.

12. MiuMiu. Paddy is so 2005.

13. Miu Miu.......in leather only. Suede is way too much upkeep. So, therefore, I choose the Paddy!!

14. What about desert boots?! ;)

15. MM is ok if it's leather, suede is just too risky. Otherwise, go for Chloe.