Help me to choose Trapeze Color

schoi82

Dec 7, 2006
I have been contemplating between Trapeze Burgundy vs. Terracotta. I am usually more keen to neutral colors and I know terracotta would be more wearable. But there is something about burgundy flap with green wings...

Which color do you think is more attractive? Please help me to choose ladies!!:confused1:

Attachments

• Image647579866.png
    Image647579866.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:
I'd go for the Terracotta :graucho:

I'm just wondering, I haven't really given any thoughts about the Trapeze until just like 30 seconds ago I saw on an auction photo that there's a strap you can carry it on your shoulder (just like the one in the picture of the Terracotta.) Anyone has used the strap and find it good? Cause given the shape of this bag is quite 3D, anyone having a hard time carrying on the shoulder with the strap?

I'd go for the Terracotta :graucho:

I'm just wondering, I haven't really given any thoughts about the Trapeze until just like 30 seconds ago I saw on an auction photo that there's a strap you can carry it on your shoulder (just like the one in the picture of the Terracotta.) Anyone has used the strap and find it good? Cause given the shape of this bag is quite 3D, anyone having a hard time carrying on the shoulder with the strap?
I have a friend carrying Trapeze. She bought it just because it came with a shoulder strap, and she didn't have any problem carrying it.

i have the burg / gray & green. i'm happy with it because it's in a dark color and thus worry free.
I always find a situation like this, go for a brighter colors that i like, or get a color that will hide all the stains and scratches I made! So very good thinking and I can never think this way when the bag is so perfect and color is so nice in front of me! :P

I think it depends on the color of your wardrobe. I feel terracotta works best with more casual colors/clothes like jeans, navy color so it's a good contrast with the feminine soft tone.

The burgundy one, with the green wings, seems to be edgier and I feel it would look best with slightly formal clothing, like grey/black blazer?

Strictly speaking about attractiveness, I'd go for Terracotta.

I was debating between these two colors and I picked burgundy. It's just such a special and elegant combo of colors. Terracota is nice, but I felt that there are better combos out there if u just want a neutral bag.