Help me see the BBag light!

1. Hello ladies and gents!

I bought a bbag, pale pink purse a few months ago from a very kind pfer on eBay.

The purse is lovely. But I haven't used it once.

The thing is, I think bbags may be a bit too delicate for my life. Simply stated, I kind of need a bag that I can put down on the floor next to me at a restaurant, you know? Don't get me wrong, I have a number of other designer bags (LV, Gucci, Prada) that I use regularly and take good care of, I guess it is just that the leather on the bbag just seems so delicate and easily messed up. I'm also not sure a bbag is for me.

Am I being crazy?

What do you think?

If I do decide to sell it, any suggestions for the best way to do that?
  2. Well, first of all it sounds like you might need a dark color instead of such a light color if you are worried about it getting dirty. I would try that first before you give up on Bbags because they are THE BEST!:smile:
  3. ^^good advice MRG. I would def try a darker color, maybe a black. Then you wont have to baby it as much. The only bag I really baby is my white one.
  4. I agreed with the ladies above.....go for a darker color bbag...then u won't feel that way abt letting ur bag put on the floor and worried abt gettin it mess up....if u really still feel that it's not ur style, then u can sell it off either at eBay or some consignment shops such as :smartass:
  5. I totally get where you are coming from. I have an ink city and I go to a restaurant and if there is no place to set it on an extra chair or something, I hold it on my lap. Not very comfortable. I guess you could try a dark color and see how you feel about it. Do you have any darker bags?
    I remember when you bought that bag. It was gorgeous!
  6. Bag hooks are always a good option (pic attached)

You can find them on eBay among other places.

You can get a cheap one or you can find more expensive ones too...

The one pictured cost me $20.
  7. Thanks for the replies!

It is a lovely bag...just not sure if it is right for me.

I like the idea of the hook just seems a bit high maintance.

The pale pink the only bbag I've got - and it also my lightest purse. I've got an off white vintage gucci dr. bag with gold feet and an LV damier azur, but I don't really feel like I need to protect either of those the same way I'd need to protect the bbag. Sigh. I just don't know.
  8. sorry typo error...shld be
  9. Hi! As long as you have a darker color, then you my be surprised to find how well that Bbags hold up. I don't baby my bags. I set them on the floor if I need to. So far, they have stayed very clean. Bbag leather is very easy to clean up, it doesn't scratch and is resistant to water stains. And - the more rumpled it gets, the better. No more having to stuff a bag with paper during storage.
  10. Thanks all.

I do think I like the city style.

What color would you suggest?

I definitely need a neutral. Have plenty of black and brown bags. hrmmm.

I do like the sandstone.
  11. I got a pale rose city for my birthday last year and sold it after a few months of never using it (nor removing the tags!!). I have a black bbag from the previous year that I absolutely love. I think it's all about the color. I'm good with my one bbag - it has a great edge in black.
  12. Not at all. It folds flat, takes up a tiny space in your purse. I don't sit any of my bags on a floor in a restaurant. Think about it. Grease, dirt from shoes, etc. The bag hooks are great!
  13. Yeah! Yeah! Sandstone city. I just got one. I haven't posted pics yet because it has been so cloudy here lately, I can't get any good light. It is sunny today so maybe when my daughter takes her nap, I can take some pics.
  14. a sandstone city sounds lovely! these bbags can take a beating as long as you don't load them up too much.
  15. Sandstone is so awesome. I love it. But, it is still light enough that I feel like I need to be careful with it.

What about grenat? I have a bordeaux and it goes with everything.