Help me price my Chanels

1. I have two Chanels that were given to me as gifts, so I really have no idea how much they are worth. I am fairly certain I am going to sell with the silver one, as I never use it. Not sure about the black suede one...!!

The black quilted suede is approx. 16 inches across and 13 inches high. For some reason the suede doesn't look good in the pictures, but I'm guessing that's just b/c of how the flash reflects. In person, the suede is in beautiful condition.

The silver one is app. 4 inches across, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches high.

Any estimations as to how much they are worth if I chose to resell them? What would be a good range for an asking price?

Thanks so much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Should I perhaps place this in another forum for more responses?

Thanks! :flowers:

3. no, this is the place, but for people in the US, you posted in the middle of the night and a lot of members here are students or employed, be patient!
    Also, can you please provide photos of your holograms and matching authenticity cards?

4. Thanks, Swanky Mama. Still unsure where certain things should be posted so I wanted to make sure. :shame:
    I'm the US, but tend to stay up late sometimes and forget what time it is!

I don't have the authenticity cards for either, b/c they were both given to me pre-owned.

Here's the holograms, plus a few more pics of the silver one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have quite a few bags that I'm wanting to sell, and really don't know anything about them so far, so I'm trying to educate myself, which is how I found this forum. I hope it's ok for me to post price questions and that's acceptable here. Everyone has been really helpful so far with the questions I have posted. Thanks so much! :smile:

5. The best way to price them is to find a similar bag online(usually eBay) and see what it is being priced at. Then you can decide if your bag is in better shape than the one selling currently or worse and adjust accordingly. Typically, buyers look for authenticity cards, sleepers and the hologram to decide if they want to purchase it. Hope the helps. The silver one looks like a recent bag and I have an evening leather bag from last year about that size and paid 995.00 for it.

6. I like your silver bag ! Sorry , I don't know the price !

7. I would try 600-700... Its just my guess...Sorry no clue about pricing but say the black tote = new is 1800, used maybe 1000, no cards / box / reciept so maybe take off another couple hundred. You do the math! If you want to sell it try posting it at your desired price and see if there are any positive responses