Help me plzzz!!!

:heart: do you prefer 'out-there' big luxury brands or individualistic small luxury brands..?

Louis Vuitton, Hermés, Chanel, Marc Jacobs

:heart: do you think is the most desirable bag? and what about it makes you think that way?

Hermés Birkin (orange); the design, durability, classic. Louis Vuitton Polly or Oskar Waltz; love the design, durability, size.

:heart: what is the maximum you have splurged on a designer handbag?

I´ve bought my LV´s used since there is no shop in Finland, so most I´ve spent right now is about 600 dollars.

:heart: do you usually intend to make expensive designer purchases or you just end up buying something you hadnt planned to because "you just had to have it!"

I plan my buys according to what I want and need. I never buy something designer just because I happen to find it cheap.

:heart: would you spend your cash on a day wear / casual designer bag or u'd rather get a ultra glam dressy bag?

I choose bags.

:heart: your age range : 16-21 22-27 28-35 36-44 45-55 55+

22-27

:heart: A little bit about youself, your interests, where you like hangin out, fav magazine...etc.

Shopping, reading, movies. Favorite magazine; Vogue, Elle.

:heart: do you prefer 'out-there' big luxury brands or individualistic small luxury brands..? Chanel, Hermès, Miu Miu

:heart: do you think is the most desirable bag? and what about it makes you think that way? Hermès Kelly, Ostrich Birkin

:heart: what is the maximum you have splurged on a designer handbag?
About 2000Euro

:heart: do you usually intend to make expensive designer purchases or you just end up buying something you hadnt planned to because "you just had to have it!"
Never impulse buy!i always plan the next handbag purchase

:heart: would you spend your cash on a day wear / casual designer bag or u'd rather get a ultra glam dressy bag? Both

:heart: your age range : 16-21 22-27 28-35 36-44 45-55 55+

:heart: A little bit about youself, your interests, where you like hangin out, fav magazine...etc.
Fav. magazines:Vogue,Elle, Marieclaire; love fashion and dream to become a designer(i know i never will)or to write in a fashion magazine....but i'm applying for becoming a lawyer....you know...

hi mischa, i noticed you're from rome so i couldn't help asking you this.. i'v heard about Gucci and DolceGabbana, also Prada to have outlet stores which offer great bargains all year round.. i was planning on visiting italy soon so wanted some info if what i'v heard is correct..
thanx..:heart:

:heart: do you prefer 'out-there' big luxury brands or individualistic small luxury brands..? louis vuitton, balenciaga, chanel

:heart: do you think is the most desirable bag? and what about it makes you think that way? i'd love a birkin one day:love: it's such a classic piece and i'm told that the quality is amazing

:heart: what is the maximum you have splurged on a designer handbag? £800 (approx. $1500)

:heart: do you usually intend to make expensive designer purchases or you just end up buying something you hadnt planned to because "you just had to have it!" i tend to plan my purchases. however, sometimes when i see a great deal i'd snap it right away

:heart: would you spend your cash on a day wear / casual designer bag or u'd rather get a ultra glam dressy bag? both

:heart: your age range : 16-21 22-27 28-35 36-44 45-55 55+ : 22-27

:heart: A little bit about youself, your interests, where you like hangin out, fav magazine...etc. i'm now a stay at home mom with 2 young children. i love cooking, eating out (i love culinary experiences), travelling, theme parks (esp. with the kids), and shopping (naturally ;P )