Help Me! Please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ugh. i don't know what to do. i bought an LV Ambre bag on eBay....and I WOULD NEVER DO THIS...but I paid $900 for it via BANK WIRE TRANSER....BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WAS PART OF THE PURSE FORUM AND THAT SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH VLAD AND BLAH, BLAH.

I checked her out on purseforum and she has over 1,000 threads and seemed very active, so I trusted her and wired her the money. That was last week.

Every day I call her and she tells me that it's "in the mail" (via fedex). I keep asking her for a tracking number and she keeps telling me "i'll email you tonight"

So, I checked with FEDEX and there is NO record of her package. NONE.

I FEEL SOOOOOOOO STUPID. gosh. How could I be so stupid to think that just cause someone is a part of the purseforum that they won't screw me.

ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE??? PLEASE! I'M REALLY UPSET! THANKS!:sad: :crybaby:

2. OMG. I am so sorry this happened to you. I don't know what advice to give you other than file a dispute as soon as you are able thru eBay. :sad:

I have to say I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up....I sell on eBay and have never said I was a part of tPF on my listings. Just my preference. I have seen listings lately on ebay where the seller offers free shipping to PF members, and I've thought to myself hhmmmm....

I wouldn't be surprised if the ebay member you bought from used someone elses PF ID. Like the name they gave you isn't even them.

Please be careful ladies there are scammers looking at this forum everyday waiting for an opportunity.

Again, I'm so sorry this has happened and i hope you are able to get your money somehow. Wire transfer is tuff though.:crybaby: *crossing fingers*

3. omg. i wonder if that is what happend to me...maybe the ebay member wasn't even the pf'er she claimed to be...i didn't even think of that....omg.... she offered 5% off to pfer's. omg.

4. Duplicate thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.