Help Me Please, New Paddy Owner From Nap?

1. DEAR ALL LADIES,

I'VE GOT MY TOBACCO, MOUSSE, AND GOLD FROM NAP TODAY. I'VE NOTICE THERE ARE FEW DISCREPENCIES WHICH THE TABACCO HAS:

1. THE HANDLE ON 1 SIDE WAS UN-HOOKED TO THE BAG WHEN I'VE RCD IT (I THOUGHT I'VE GOT A DEFECT)?! I WAS ABLE TO PUSH IN THE PIECE OF NEEDLE ON THE BAG AND RE-CONNECT THE HADLE TO THE BAG, IS THIS NORMAL?!

2. THE INPRINT OF 'CHLOE' IS DEEPER AND BOLDER ON THE TABACCO THAN THE OTHER ONES AND CLOSER IN PRINT?!

3. THE DUST BAG HAS A THRED TO CLOSE OFF THE BAG WHICH IS THICKER (ABOUT 2-3 TIMES) AND WITH A DIFFERENT TEXTURE THAN THE OTHER ONES?

4. THE DO NOT BREAK-SEAL FORM NAP WAS NOT FULLY LOCKED?

DID I RECEIVED THE 'REAL THING' OR WAS I THE UNLUCKY ONE TO GET THE 'SWITCH-OFF'??? :confused1:

HELP HELP....
    THANK YOU MUCH,
    MORGAN

2. Hey!
    sorry to hear about your concerns~ NAP is a pretty reputable site, so I don't think they'd give you a bag which was not authentic?? Anyway, maybe you could post some pics and wait for some of the more experienced gals to help you out :smile:

:heart:

3. Hi Morganng! I'd love to see some photos of your new purchases! Especially the gold, as I have one on the way ;). No one has posted pics of the gold yet, and I'm so curious to know what to expect! What do you think of the bowler? Is it nice? :biggrin:

4. 1. THE HANDLE ON 1 SIDE WAS UN-HOOKED TO THE BAG WHEN I'VE RCD IT (I THOUGHT I'VE GOT A DEFECT)?! I WAS ABLE TO PUSH IN THE PIECE OF NEEDLE ON THE BAG AND RE-CONNECT THE HADLE TO THE BAG, IS THIS NORMAL?!

Can you send pics? If you were able to reconnect it that is great. But be sure it won't really break later and then you'll be on the hook for getting it fixed.

2. THE INPRINT OF 'CHLOE' IS DEEPER AND BOLDER ON THE TABACCO THAN THE OTHER ONES AND CLOSER IN PRINT?!

It's very common for the Chloe heat stamps to be different. No worries there!

3. THE DUST BAG HAS A THRED TO CLOSE OFF THE BAG WHICH IS THICKER (ABOUT 2-3 TIMES) AND WITH A DIFFERENT TEXTURE THAN THE OTHER ONES?

I wouldn't worry about that, it's just there to protect your paddy. Several of my dustbags are kinda frayed.

4. THE DO NOT BREAK-SEAL FORM NAP WAS NOT FULLY LOCKED?

I wouldn't worry about that either unless you intend to return it. Or can you just close it again?

DID I RECEIVED THE 'REAL THING' OR WAS I THE UNLUCKY ONE TO GET THE 'SWITCH-OFF'??? :confused1:

I wouldn't worry about authenticity with NAP, especially the brun/tobacco color.

Enjoy your gorgeous bag!! :flowers:

5. hey morganng im not sure if i can tell if the bag is authentic or not from your descriptions but like what joanniii said, NAP is a reputable site and an authorized chloe dealer so im sure it should be ok...and even if its a return im sure NAP wouldn't accept/or send out a fake return so no worries! but post pics so more experienced paddy owners can help you out :smile:!

6. Dear Ladies;
    Good Evening!!! Thank You So So Much For Your Fast Advs!!!

As Soon As Dh Goes To Sleep With The Kids, I'll Snuggle Upstairs To My Closet And Try To Take Pictures Of These New Babies!!!
    Talk To You All In A Bit...
    Ofn,
    Morgan

7. Can't wait to see your pics. Congrats!!

8. Our expert hmwe is right on!! :yes: Morganng, I'm sure your paddy is not fake as NAP is an authorized Chloe seller. Can't wait to see your pics, Congrats and enjoy your new bag!!!! :flowers:

9. Dear Ladies,
    Thank You So So Much To Be My Professor Of Chloe Bags, I Really Need To Learn Them As I Am So New With This Brand And It Is Not As Simple As Lv Which Is Obvious To Spot A Fake Or Rank 'a' Imitation!
    Honestly I Am So Drawn To The Aubergine (maybe Because It's First One I've Rcd) And It Is In A 99.9% Perfection When I Received It. Also Its Color Is Changing With The Diff Brightness, So...

As For The Gold One, I Love It Too!!! The Zipper Is So Easily Open And Can Be Open 'wide', So Getting Item Out Of It, Is A Ease!

Gosh, Can't Wait Til Dh Go To Bed So I May Show You Ladies The Pictures Of All, Especially The Tobacco To Get My Final Expert's Approval From You All... Tick Tick Tick....

Morgan

10. I'm no expert on Chloe bags, but I can't wait to see your pics Morgan.

11. I only bought one tobacco from NAP, so I can't compare with others, but I don't have problem 1

12. Hi MORGANNG.
    And what will be your decision ? :confused1:
    Will you keep the 3 bags or less ?
    Wich one do you prefer ?

13. Morganng... the zippers do open completely, so they unhook normally on the top. I personally like this feature as it makes searching through your bag easier.

14. Hi Morgann, congrats for all the 3 beautys..!!:flowers: As they're from NAP they're definitely all authentic, just like others said :yes: Cannot wait to see them:yahoo:

15. Do you mean the little flaps that act as zip pulls, not the handles you use for carrying? The zip pulls can be removed completely, you know. That's how the zips are designed. Nothing strange there.

NAP is an authorized Chloe retailer. Chloe bags are notorious for inconsistencies from one bag to another. Read about all the variations here http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-reference-library/paddington-authentification-tips-add-to-the-list-43886.html