Help me Pick!!

1. I got an offer for Baby Cabas in black and Khaki ...Which should I pick? and, what is more popular and has a better resale price?
  2. Khaki looks great!
  3. I love the Khaki too :smile:
  4. I like the khaki also, but would black have better resale value?
  5. for me it would be the black, but if you already have a lot of black bags go for the khaki...
  6. I'm waitlisted for the black. But I was told that there were 30 more waitlisted for the khaki than they were getting. That made my decision for me. lol. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but I think that black would have a better resale value. That's just my opinion though, but black Chanels seem to sell more quickly.
  7. I'm partial to the black because I just got one! :smile: I think black is classic, although like others have said, Khaki would be nice if you already have alot of black bags. And from the pics I've seen here ...Khaki is very nice.
  8. ^ITA. I love my black baby cabas, and I never have to worry about it getting stained or dirty.

The khaki is really more bronze, and I loveeee the color, but if you want a bag you won't have to worry about GET THE BLACK!
  9. I think the Khaki color is really pretty and unique.

-Stephanie (pond23)
  10. i love the khaki color!
  11. Black. =)
  12. Thanks everyone for your wonderful advice! The bag is not yet in the store but I think I would go into the store and try on the bag! And see which one I like the best! Another question is tht is baby cabas limited piece? Or it comes out every season?
  13. the khaki is a stunner! i believe it's pretty versatile and can be worn anytime! :tup: