1. :confused1:can't do it myself:confused1:

Large Ergo Vintage leather tote
    [​IMG]

or

Ali leather flap in Whiskey
    [​IMG]

2. I say Ergo

3. ali! TIMES A MILLION!
    but it gets super heavy. if that isnt something you can deal with, go with the ergo

4. I say Ali!

5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ali and am considering purchasing it for myself in the khaki/ebony combo! There have been so many good things said about that bag that I HAVE TO have it SOON!!!!! LOL...good luck w/ your decision...both bags are GORGEOUS!

6. Pick Ali Whiskey! I have her and she is lovely!:tender:

7. I have both of these bags in signature...and I love them both...so this is a hard one for me...but if I had to pick one I would pick the Ali...

8. ALI!!!!! I have her in whiskey and she is beyond gorgeous!!!! I have the turquoise large ergo hobo too and i love her as well, but there's no competition. The ali is just perfect in every way.

9. eeek...tuff decision!! i love both.

10. The Ali. I saw one in whiskey the other day & I loved it!!

11. Wow! That's a tough one! I have both bags, and this would be a tough choice, but I'd have to go with the ali for overall versatilty....

12. Ali Whiskey...I love the look of the leather!

13. Ergo! I have an ali and a vintage hobo and I LOVE the leather on the hobo! The ali is a great bag so you still won't go wrong with it! The tote is pretty big though so if you can, try it on first! Post pics when you get one!

14. Ergo.

15. I own both of these and if I had to pick it would be the Ergo Vintage tote. The vintage leather is the best on this bag. I like it more than the Ali and the patina on it is awesome. The tote can fit way more stuff than an Ali
    too!