Help me pick the best TINY purse

1. I'm looking for a great TINY purse for going out. Maybe in the 7-9 inch range. I'm new at this, so I'm having trouble deciding which would be best. How are the demis? I'm looking at an eBay seller with some signature soft demis. These look cute. Or, would I be better off with a signature stripe demi of some sort?

I need it to be large enough to fit a mini-skinny, Razr cell phone, lipstick, and maybe a few more small items. I'm looking for something probably in a brown tone in the signature line.

Any suggestions?
  2. a demi is your best bet.
  3. Sig Stripe Demi!
  4. What is the difference between the demi and the stripe top handle pouch. Size-wize I mean.
  5. Legacy small flap, it may be a little larger than what you are looking for.
  6. Im going with the sig. stripe or multistripe demi. They are adorable.
  7. skadinger,

I have both the signature soft demi (in black) and the signature stipe demi (in brown), and both are large enough to carry the stuff that you mentioned.
  8. No where near what you were asking for but how about the watercolor pouch?
    The reason I'm suggesting it because I was putting together a F&F list and realized after the 37% it's only 61 bucks!
  9. I recommend the sig stripe demi in black. As you can see by my thread earlier it'll hold a lot but it's small and chic and looks GREAT. Top-handle pouches are cute, but you can't fit them over your arm as a general rule (Depending on the pouch). They aren't designed to be an over the shoulder purse. Demi's are. Good luck choosing! :smile:
  10. This carly demi is awful cute...but not signature, although they do have them in signature.
  11. Here's the chocolate sig...
  12. I think any of the demis would be a good choice....
  13. i agree, carly demis are more classy than the sig stripe, and would be REALLY nice with pretty much any outfit.
  14. The Carly Demi is the cutest in any color at all. If I were looking for a bag to go out that's the one I'd get!