help me pick something outt :)

Oct 24, 2006
report cards are coming home a week from this friday. yay. if i get all A's, i get to pick out a little something something :biggrin: woohoo :smile:

so i was thinking...

1. Mirror Coeur (in silver)
2. Violette Coeur
3. Mirror cosmetics pouch
4. something elsee... (please suggest (8 )

so yu guys have any ideas??

thank yuuu :smile:

The miroir cosmetics pouch seems more practical....and pretty too.

BTW I couldn't help but notice that you typed your occupation as no more fun, now a 7th grade student...lol. If you think that's the case wait until you go to University!

Yup...wait until you finish high school...I cruised through grade school. The workload then was nothing compared to the amount of work I get now!

Oo Can't you get them all?!?! The cosmetics case is soo pretty & is nice as a clutch to , The heart purses are pretty but i think you would get lots more use out of the cosmetics case really! Looking forward to see what you choose!

Yup...wait until you finish high school...I cruised through grade school. The workload then was nothing compared to the amount of work I get now!

You crazy kids! School is nothing! Wait til you work full-time - you'll look back at school and think it was a vacation.

Anyway, the cosmetic case will also make a nice small clutch for proms and stuff. Congrats on finishing the semester with great grades. Whatever you get, you should be really proud of yourself.