Help me pick out my first LV

1. I debating between the Beverly MM and the Speedy.

[​IMG]
    I like this bag because its a shoulder bag and would be easier to carry than the Speedy, but worried about the buckle getting tarnished or broken. Btw, anyone know when this bag came out?

[​IMG]
    The Speedy is a classic. I would get the Speedy 25 because the 30 might be a bit big for me.

[​IMG]
    But I kinda like the Mini Lin better, which only comes in 30.

Thanks for your help :smile:

2. i prefer the Beverly MM. the Speedy is far too common

3. I would do either the monogram Speedy, or the Beverly. Tough decision!

4. Mono speedy 25! It is a classic, and although it is more common, every girl should have one IMO! Also, depending where you live, it might not be that common . . .

5. I would choose the monogram speedy 25. I think it is a terrific all around bag!

6. I would choose the Beverly MM now and get a Speedy later on down the road. :yes:

7. ITA but I love the Speedy 30 :smile:

8. ITA but then a speedy is a classic piece and perfect for a start...

9. I like the Beverly. I think it came out late Feb or early March, quite recent.

10. For your first LV, you should pick a classic design ... pick the speedy!

11. Speedy 25! :smile:

12. I like the mini lin... it has the classic speedy shape with a twist on the different colour!

13. Oh AND it doesn't have the vachetta to worry about!

14. Speedy! Either Mono, Damier Ebene, or Damier Azur<---my one and only speedy! would be great choice. The size is a matter of personal preference, I got 30 b/c it appears to be 'full size' and fits better on me, so it's important for u to go in store and play around before you decide.
    Beverly is available in stores or on Elux now, The brass buckle can get annoying from time to time IMO :sweatdrop:

15. Get the speedy 25 - - - you can fit more in it and it's a better everyday bag imo. Good luck with your decision.