Help me pick one for engagement present!

1. After 3 months of being engaged, I suddenly realized that I haven't gotten my fiance an engagement present yet! I'm kinda clueless when it comes to gifts for help me out please!

I thought maybe I'll go for cufflinks...which one do you think would be nice for him?

Choice #1

Choice #2

Choice #3

Choice #4

Or if you know better ones, please suggest! I'm REALLY clueless when it comes to cuff links....never bought them before, don't know who makes good ones.

I'm trying to stay below the $500 range. :smile: Thanks for the help!
  2. I like #2 the best.

For my engagement present, I gave DH the opportunity to race a Nascar (at the international speedway). I wanted to give him an experience he wouldn't forget - like he'd given me.
  4. I like cufflink #1. One of my friends engraved a ring for her fiancee to wear until he wears his wedding band, so he gets an engagment ring too.
  5. ^^I thought about that...but FI doesn't wear any rings at all...and then I thought, even if he wears it now, what is he going to do with it after he gets the wedding band. I'm afraid of him not using it ever again. Maybe I can convince him to wear on the right hand afterwards...
  6. My vote is for #1 appear to timeless, could give to your children 40 years from now.
  7. I like #3. It's simple, and classy, and could match a lot of outfits.
  8. I like # 1. Classy and timeless