Help me pick my first Kooba

1. I'm looking to buy my first kooba bag but I'm so lost on what I should get. I've narrowed it down to either the paige, lena or sloan. I'm thinking of get an everyday bag so nothing to dressy or crazy. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. So please help me :smile: Thank in advance.

2. Well, let me ask what color you are looking for also, that will help based on what is available in each ...

3. Ok I've done some research on here and I think I'm going to go for the lena. The sloane is alittle to big for me. What color do you think is nicer? bark or honey?

4. oh I forgot to mention since it's going to be an everyday bag I'll probably dressed casual with jeans.

5. I had the Bark which really was an awesome color. Brown with a tiny hint of green to it. Really pretty. The Lena is a bit stiff leathered and The side pockets are kinda funky but it's an attractive bag as it can be casual or dressy at the same time.

Put a search in the "search this forum" button on Lena and read through old posts about the bag. I do like the Lena much better than the Sloane.

6. I prefer color bark. Cute bag.

7. I was totally lusting after the Sloane but I saw it in person and didn't love it so much. I was really admiring the slate gray color online--somehow in person it just didn't look as nice. Plus the leather looked like it would scratch really easily--I guess that's been a problem with this season's bags.
    I really like the look of the Lena. I think the bark may be more versatile.
    You may also want to consider the Natasha. I just got one in straw and it is such a neat bag! I love how you can change the size! I have yet to carry it though because the weather has been horrible here and I'm hesitant to take her out.

8. Thank you for everyone suggestions. I'll have to check out the natasha. The straw is a beautiful color. I'm afraid with light bags I might get them dirty faster though. Let us know how it keeps up with wear.

9. I just checked the natasha on revolve. It is a CUTE bag. Unfortuately, it's not on sale. That's too much dough for me at the moment. LOL

10. I think I like the Paige a better. IMO is a little more girly :p

11. Ashy, have you ordered anything yet?