Help me pick my bag

1. I am torned between these 2 bags. I know this is the site for LV lovers, but i just can't decide.

the white prada

or the ivory epi jasmin or anyother epi you guys ca suggest! my budget is bwn 800-1000

I want something white, can be kinda dressed up & down. Not that bulky.
    Please suggest something for me.

2. hmm personally i like the jasmin better.. i think that a white epi noe i very nice as well.. and have you thought about the vernis line?
  3. while yes i am biased, i defintiely like the ivory jasmin more. I think the leather is classier, easier to take care of, and will last longer than prada's nylon. I got my black epi soufflot today and LOVE it, so beautiful and classic. Good luck, let us know what you decide!! :smile:
  4. how does the ivory do with color trans? do you guys know?
  5. Now, I'm liking the Suhali precious clutch in white too. What am I going to do? The size might be alittle bit too small. Do you guys know how much the clutch can hold?
  6. How about the LV Madeleine PM in Ivoire? It is $775. It is brand new. It just came out a few days ago. It is about the same size (maybe a little bigger) then the Jasmine. The Madeleine PM can be worn as a shoulderbag.
  7. I think you should get the epi ivory jasmin. I am not a big epi fan, but it looks so good in this color. You cant go wrong with any of the styles in this color. Speedy, jasmin, lockit noe.
  8. I really think the Jasmin is nicer - its more sophisticated and its leather. The Prada nylon is more casual and trendy. Have you looked at the Mini Lin Speedy in Dune? Its not exactly white, but its really pretty.
  9. I am not a huge fan of a white bag with gold HW.
  10. Not a big fan of Prada so go for a Jasmin
  11. Ivory epi jasmin. I don't own it, but it's one of my favorites.