Help me pick between Dark Silver or Dark Gold Reissue?!

Which reissue should Evelyn buy?

• Dark Silver 226

• Dark Gold 225

Results are only viewable after voting.
*update*

I have decided to go with the Dark Gold Reissue 225. I just hope the size won't be an issue, bc this color is gorgeous! Thank you ladies for weighing in on this and giving me suggestions.

It's funny though b/c most of my clothes are actually black and white, so I guess this bag calls for a wardrobe makeover! :P

Great choice, I think the color is so beautiful!
Congrats and don't forget to show us pics!

*update*

I have decided to go with the Dark Gold Reissue 225. I just hope the size won't be an issue, bc this color is gorgeous! Thank you ladies for weighing in on this and giving me suggestions.

It's funny though b/c most of my clothes are actually black and white, so I guess this bag calls for a wardrobe makeover! :P

Great choice evy!! I think the dark gold is sooo gorgeous and hard to find!!! Out of curiosity, how'd you manage to find one??? I would LOVE to get my hands on one after I receive my metallic black reissue hehee..:drool:

Great choice evy!! I think the dark gold is sooo gorgeous and hard to find!!! Out of curiosity, how'd you manage to find one??? I would LOVE to get my hands on one after I receive my metallic black reissue hehee..:drool:

An amazing PFer had actually found them and she referred me to her SA at Saks. They happened to find one that is brand NEW :yes: and at the pre-increase price! :yahoo: It ended up being $1995...no tax!!!! (i love living in Cali :tup:)

Wow, that's awesome!! :tup: The dark gold is seriously stunning, and you're going to look amazing with it! :smile: I think the 225 size is really cute, and if you're only carrying essentials, etc., the size shouldn't be an issue IMO. :yes: I can't wait to see pictures when you receive "her," yay!! :yahoo: