Help me pick! B Bag or Edith

Um, somebody else typed this to me today about the Fendi B bag and I about died laughing. And now that I've seen a picture of one, I have to agree (gulp). The design on that bag looks like two toilet seats (ducks flying tomatos)... :shame: I vote for Edith. She's more of a classic.

i prefer the edith. i was never a big fan of the fendi b bag. i think it's too trendy. between the two, the edith has longer staying power.

The trendiness has a lot to with color choice. Bbag in Black looks very elegant (yeah?), I can see it with dressy and casual outfits; I can picture Edith in conservative wear (suits). I just came across Reese Witherspoon's picture with her black Bbag.

I'm officially hooked on Bbag.....

I think Sharon Stone has the BBag in black patent. Not that Basic Instinct 2 is a selling point for me, heheh!!!!

I haven't seen it on any 'normal' gals - ie no one who's not a celebrity. Maybe bec. only celebs can afford them!!!!

I now have a Chanel Reissue coming to me - I predict it will conquer both these It Bags.

bag.lover said:
The trendiness has a lot to with color choice. Bbag in Black looks very elegant (yeah?), I can see it with dressy and casual outfits; I can picture Edith in conservative wear (suits). I just came across Reese Witherspoon's picture with her black Bbag.

I'm officially hooked on Bbag.....

Wow. I never imagined Reese carrying that bag, but she looks awesome!! :nuts: