Help me pick! B Bag or Edith

1. Hi ladies - I need some opinions please!!!!!

I just got these two lovelies in from Neiman Marcus - but I can't keep both, and it's driving me crazy. Which one would you pick?

The B Bag is a stunner, and will go great with sharp jeans and a cute top. But the Edith is a classic, and will match all those flowy dresses I'm so fond of.

Would you go for the Stunner or the Classic?

2. Edith
  3. Edith
  4. Edith out of those two. I love bbags but not that particular one, sorry!
  5. I would have to say go with the Edith.
  6. I think I sorta like the B.bag better. But I'm torn between the two... I'm not really IN LOVE with either... Are you in LOVE with both? Or are you on the fence about both... That's something to consider. If you're on the fence about both--that might be a sign to keep neither and wait for the real thing that you love!
  7. Edith
  8. I like the B bag as it's more unique & it will stand out way more than the Edith. Love it!
  9. Thanks for the input thus far!

I'm trying them on with different outfits right now - they both look great with girly frocks - but like glasses, Edith lends an instant 'booky' flair!!!!
  10. B BAG! I have the Edith in Chammy and I really want the BBAG NOW!
  11. Edith!:love:
  12. Edith.
  13. I would choose fendi because I happen to love the color combo and I already have a whiskey paddy.
  14. Edith
  15. Edith - I think it has a more simple classic style that will stand the test of time. The b-bag could look dated sooner.