Help me pick an MJ wallet color!

1. Hi! I've been lurking for a little while but haven't posted before - but I could use some expert feed back on this. Yellow or Magenta?

I like the yellow alot but it will get dirty easier. Nicer for the summer though.

The magenta will go with almost any color I think. And a little more grown up, refined, etc.

I appreciate any input. Thanks!:biggrin:
  2. magenta. hands down for me. (I love color!)
  3. Magenta, and welcome!
  4. hmm... tough one- they're both really pretty. I think I would go with the magenta. I agree with your thinking... :smile:
  5. magenta! :biggrin:
  6. Magenta!
  7. magenta!!
  8. magneta
  9. ehh.. the magenta looks purple in the 1st pic and reddish brown in the second.. so I'm not sure. Some magenta colours I've seen are very lovely yet others can be a bit sickening.. Would you happen to have a more accurate pic of the magenta?
  10. Wow! That's a pretty clear cut answer from every single person. I'm surprised, I was sincerely torn between the two - I'm really into yellow these days. My best friend just bought a Stella in butter yellow and I think it's very pretty. Thanks for all your input! I love this site.
  11. Here's some more magenta photos - I think the purplish color is the more realistic not the reddish brown, but I've never seen magenta in person. Has anyone seen it?
  12. Thanks for posting more pics:smile: Oh ok, the magenta in this case is quite purple to me. I'll have to go against the majority - I prefer the yellow! To me it's a prettier colour.
  13. Welcome to the forum. I love the magenta!
  14. I prefer the magenta, plus the darker color will be easier to keep clean and new looking!
  15. Def the magenta! :love: