Help me pick an agenda- small ring, MC white or black?

What color MC agenda, black or white?

1. White MC

2. Black MC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which do you prefer and why?
  2. Hmmm, this is really your call, but I'll tell you my first choice in MC is black because it's just more versatile for me and it doesn't get dirty as easy, but now that I have some black items I do want to get something small in white I a wapity maybe........
  3. I chose black b/c I felt that it would not get as dirty as the white. I really loved them both though.
  4. I'd go for the white myself, I just think the colours overall look much better and are more stylish.
  5. i only like the Multicolore line in white. it looks so feminine :love:
  6. i like the boldness of the black with the colours, it also wont get dirrrrty! in your bag!
  7. blk mc shows less wear :smile: Plus ihave this on and adore it.
  8. As much as I love the white, I think an agenda would be best in black since you'll be using it a LOT.
  9. totally agree with that too! Plus though I do think the white is very pretty, I've had my black pieces for like three years now and they really still look great, if you're looking to use this piece a lot and not switch off much I really think you'll be better off with black.....
  10. I know its a hard decision! I love both! I think I may get a black agenda and then a white wapity later on. I LOVE the white, but I worry about dirt.
  11. Black MC reminds me of a Lite Brite toy, or a cheesy blacklight velvet painting.

I prefer white, by a lot. To me it's just prettier, and I don't concern myself about wear and dirt, I just take care of it and accept wear as a fact of life for things that I use daily. It's not like it's some antique I'm going to set in a glass case forever.
  12. ^^^ I have to agree with Jane!
    Everything is going to look worn after a certain amount of time, but as long as you look after it, there really shouldn't be a problem!
    Good luck, and let us know what you deceide on!
  13. OMG it kind of does! LOL!

Good point!!
  14. I only like MC in black. My small Agenda is black MC. I've always called the black "Lite Brite" because it is so vibrant. I dislike the white because of the dirt issue but most importantly because of the issue that it has with yellowing over a period of time. Why anyone would buy an item that has proven to yellow over time baffles me... I've heard numerous people complain about that issue and personally would not want to have anything to do with it.

Oh yeah, while I call black MC "Lite Brite" I also call the white "Lucky Charms" as in the cereal. Just an observation. Heeheehee.

Good luck with which ever one you decide to get.
  15. Black, I just love the bold print against the black.

It's more eye catching and really makes the color pop out.
    It's a fun piece.