help me pick a size please!

1. i've gotten all the other bags that i've been wanting: the spy(s), the LV manhattan GM, Muse... now it's time for THE bag...the classic flap.

but ladies i need help. i don't know if i want a jumbo or a medium/large. can you help me decide which one will suite me better? i am size 6 and 5'5" but i wear 4" heels every day so basically, i'm a fake 5'9"er. will the medium look too small?

i have the muse in medium and it looks a little small on me. i don't want my purchase of the century to be a wrong one. i've browsed through the pic threads but there isn't much modeling pics. gals with the jumbo and medium/large, can you please post pics for reference please?

2. Hi Nancypants, I am a 5'5, size 4 or 6 at times, and I have both jumbo flap and the medium flap. Both will look great on you too! I personally love my jumbo cuz it is big enough for me to put all the things I need in, as compares to the medium flap(tight squeeze).

I posted this before, but here I am in my jumbo flap...
    [​IMG]
    ...hope that help a bit in your decision!
    Good luck!

3. Jumbo. Medium doesn't hold much IMO and I need room for my stuff:smile: . Here's me with my jumbo red caviar flap with new chain. For reference, I am 5'6".
    [​IMG]

4. I am 5'7" and I'll be buying the jumbo.

5. I'm 5'5 weight usually 120 (not now - had baby). I prefer the medium over the jumbo. I don't carry a lot of stuff though. I like the size and chain length better.

6. Hi, I'm 5'7.5" and a size 4...

I (admittedly) feel a little strange wearing the jumbo, but I tend to be a smaller bags kind of girl (i.e. I like it to blend in with my outfit, not be my outfit)

Don't flame me, girls. Love the jumbo on you all, really I do. :tender: It's just not the right big bag for me. I prefer the expandables in the large sizes, the cabas, etc. Things with a little more edge.

That said, I vote medium. You'll use it for daytime, you'll use it for evening, it's always perfect (size wise and dressiness wise) for every occasion.

Especially if you have to pick just one. I feel like you'll get more mileage out of the med.

xx L

7. Petals12 and South, your jumbos are GORGEOUS!!
    I vote for jumbo as well, those can be more versatile than the medium which is more dressed-up.

8. Go for the jumbo....med/large is just a tad bit too small

9. definitely the jumbo!

10. Jumbo for you,based on yr size n need. since you got smaller Muse bag.

11. Jumbo for sure!

12. I'm a 5"4 and Jumbo looks beautiful on me too. I have the medium, looks beautiful too! :biggrin:

13. i prefer the jumbo, purely because its a much more practical bag, it fits a lot more than the medium! and since you seem to prefer bigger bags, the jumbo would be an ideal size for you :yes: