Help me pick a messenger bag

1. I've been debating between these three bags. I'd like to put my wallet, sunglasses, keys, and possibly some odds and ends like kleenex, or a pack of baby wipes.

Louis Vuitton Pochette Bosphore
    I just started my LV collection, but I'm thinking maybe I should try something else. And I'm not sure if this one will comfortably fit what I want it to.

[​IMG]
    Gucci Medium Messenger
    I like the way this one looks and it's cheaper than the LV. Always a plus.
    [​IMG]

Prada nylon messenger:
    I'm not in love with this one, but it's so practical. It'll be light, comfy and low maintenance. And it's the cheapest one! [​IMG]

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. :yahoo: I bought this one from Gucci.com after fellow PF member reccommended it. I love it - classy and the perfect size. I got the off white trim, just like MsMelanie.

Gucci

3. I would prefer the LV messenger bag although the Gucci is just as lovely but I have a higher preference over the other.

4. Lv!!!!!!!!

5. OK.I had the LV...and i couldnt stand the vachetta..LOL.I actually prefer the nylon Prada over it so I could wear it in the rain with no worries...

6. I like the Gucci! I see a lot of the Prada here, specially at sporting events or concerts, so I understand why you might want a lighter and less expensive bag, so it seems like a good choice. Let us know what you got!

7. Which colors do you normally dress in?

8. I'm normally pretty casual, jeans and a hoodie. I guess I wear blue, brown, grey, and some black. More brown than black.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

9. I guess, fom the colors you describe, I would go with the Prada.

10. The Gucci! The pochette bosphore seems too small.

11. I have the LV pochette bosphore, is nice! Is not really that small and you can still fit in alot of stuff.

12. I'm with Jill on this one - Prada messengers are great. Have a larger one and they hold a lot and are very easy to wear. I'm not a huge fan of the material that LV uses for their messenger straps.

13. The LV looks classier.

14. I like the LV's color best, Prada #2. You can probably get the most mileage out of those. The Prada is the most practical since it's very low maintenance.