2. Carnelian

3. Torquoise

4. Green Jade

5. Rhodonite

6. Black Jade

7. Amethyst

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. turquoise, my fav color at the moment. hehe. but go with your fav color.
  2. my vote went to amethyst:yes:
  3. I voted green jade...I think that's a very flexible color! Green can be spring/summer and also fall/winter. It becomes a year round necklace!

Good luck!
  4. I voted for turquoise =)
  5. turquoise.
  6. I love the turquoise too, but why is it so much more than the rest?
    I'm looking at a rhodonite/blackjade/white chalcedony combo for myself!
  7. Yeah dont get why the turquoise will be almost double the rest of the colors
  8. I pressed for Rhodonite. I don't get it either why is turquoise more expensive?
  9. i like the amethyst myself.....but i'm partial to purple in general.
  10. turquoise gets my vote
  11. I love the turquoise! SO cute for the summer, especially with the gold chain!
  12. I like the turquoise one the best. I had so much fun looking at those when my catalogue came, it's like pick a mix sweets but with Tiffanys instead!
  13. Turqoise!
  14. I like carnelian. I think it looks beautiful on a gold chain. I heard that in the 70s or 80s (I forget which) it was popular and symbolized love (if I remember correctly) and a lot of people started picking it off the beach. A few decades ago there was lots strewn all over the beaches but now, you'll only find one if your really really really lucky. It looks really yellowish on the tiffanys site. It's supposed to be more peachy than anything.