Help me pick a b'day gift!!

You share a birthday with my dh. He always brags about how he has the same birthday as "God" (George Burns) LOL.

As you know, I vote for Jige. Rouge H, Rouge Vif, Rouge Garance, Black- so many amazing colors.

GT.....if it's a choice solely from your list, I'd opt for the Jige in black Chevre (with the shine it'll be a little more "dressy") and if there's none in Chevre then I'd do Box calf!

You already have the casual bags (birkin and trim) and an outstanding watch (maybe DH can get you a Cape Cod with Barenia strap for an anniversary gift?) so I think you'll get more bang for your buck with the Jige. Fabulous bags, GT. Honestly, you'll love it!

GT, I like combo #3 or combo #4. The GPT is such a great throwaround bag if you think you'll get a lot of use out of it. I'm a SAHM too, and the GPT's casual enough for daily use and packs quite a bit in the PM size. Combo #3 is great b/c I love the plisse scarves--no-brainers in terms of using and the CDC is a great statement piece as well. It all depends on what you think you will get the most use out of. If you like the JPG Kelly I'd suggest waiting for that over the Jige.

Since you already have a fabulous watch and some scarves I think a Garden Party is an excellent choice. I also think adding a bracelet to your Hermes collection is a great idea.

i would go with the GP.

It is a very versatile bag and u can use it as workhorse. I think u will get some much use out it GT.

BTW, how much is a Jige in nonexotic leather?