help me make my big purchase! inlcudes pictures!

I lean toward RM Matinee, RM Elisha and MJ Dr Q as they are perfect for everyday use. I'm not into hobo and overly large bags as both styles are difficult to hunt for my things inside.

Have had a MbyMJ that I've carried nearly every day in the summer and spring for nearly 4 years and I still love it! I love the red Botkier, and that would be my choice, but for a starter bag, I would go for the Elisha, Alexa, or the MarcJ. Any of those you will still be happy to carry for years.

I bought the MbMJ Dr Q recently in black with silver hardware, what a great bag! SO well made, looks nice with everything, EASY to get in and out of (important!) and has a shoulder strap (detachable!)
The leather is soft, squishy and thick.
The lining on mine is floral, how pretty!
It's a perfect size and price!
What more could anyone want?
I :heart: mine!

Wow! So many choices! I love RM bags, and have many. But the bag I go bag to after six years (different colors, but same style) is the Foley and Corinna City Totes, all sizes. And if I were to pick just one size of those, it would be the mid-city tote.

Seriously, they are so versatile, you get two bags in one, and super light weight and easy to use.

I was just at the Coach store and they were commenting on how much their new bag looks liked like my FC Mid-city tote. Of coarse, I let them know that Coach copied Foley and Corinna. I know, I sounded like a snob. Anyway, one of them mentioned the ease I showed when getting into my bag. It's just so user-friendly!!

Last edited:
1. Gryson Alexa - because that bag is classic and will last and last
2. RM Elisha - Great quality and style
3. MbMJ Dr. Q - I like the style

I own or have owned many of those other bags and they are all fantastic choices, but my top three choices were chosen because they probably won't end up looking dated and have durable leather imo.