Help me make a decision.

I tried on the white flap and I absolutely fell in LOVE with it. You can really wear it dressed up or dressed down (even with the jumbo, IMO). Definitely get it in white but it must be caviar. :yes: Plus, you already have a black GST so white would be a nice change.

Don't worry about color transfer too much. The flaps aren't really long enough to be held against your jeans if you wear a lot of denim (unless you get the smaller flaps that can be worn cross body). Also, make sure to store it in the dust bag given by Chanel because if it's touching another colored bag while in storage the color will transfer over time (pigment migration).

I have all three of the colors that you are debating. I would normally say black because its a staple.

BUT---since you have a black GST I guess I would say beige. its a great neutral.

otherwise if you don't mind having two black bags then I say go for the black jumbo. Its the bag that made me fall in love with flaps.

Thanks everyone for the great input.:smile:

Here's the thing, I woke up this morning telling myself i'm gonna get the white flap. Until it started to rain, and it crossed my mind, "Hmm if i get the white flap, i don't think i get to wear it right away." So then I started to lean more to the black.

Why can't i just make up my mind already??? Why is getting a flap has to be soooo hard?:confused1: If only I can get both (black and white), wouldn't that be so lovely??? but i highly doubt it.

1 more day till i have to make my final decision. I'll keep everyone updated on what I going to get. Thanks again:heart:

I would say the dark white or the beige. The dark white only comes with the new chain, but I have it and love it. You could also carry the beige or dark white year round.
The pure white is beautiful, and you do live in California so not certain if you abide by the no white after Labor Day thing.

Hmmm. I would have said black if you didn't already have the GST in that color. Since your Chanel collection is just starting, I would try to not get duplicate colors at first. The dark white is really growing on me, so I would vote for that shade. Good luck with your decision!

-Stephanie