Help me make a choice between Ink Work & Grey Weekender!

I'm sorry I can't help you make a decision -- I'd tell you to keep BOTH! But I have to tell you that your little baby is the cutest thing ever! I think I was more excited when I saw your baby in the bags than the bags themselves! :love:

P.S. I like the style of the weekender though, but I love the INK color!

Here are some pictures of the bags once I've put in most of my baby stuff!

The weekender looks heaps better when it's stuffed with all my paraphernalia wheras the Work looks a little bit overfilled?

*heh* Button looked rather cute in the bbags I must agree, but I'm biased! :heart:

Attachments

• JL Balenciaga 025.jpg
    JL Balenciaga 025.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 59
  • JL Balenciaga 026.jpg
    JL Balenciaga 026.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 51
  • JL Balenciaga 027.jpg
    JL Balenciaga 027.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 49
  • JL Balenciaga 028.jpg
    JL Balenciaga 028.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 51
  • JL Balenciaga 029.jpg
    JL Balenciaga 029.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 53
lol jade..i posted over on PS with a big long dissertation on what and why..but the jist was GREY WEEKENDER.

Ink isn't my fave color, and the veining on that bag kind of bothers me but it's a total personal thing as to what you like and why!! some people like more veining and others less...and color is so personal as well.

also for the Ink and the veininess, i think some gals here have experimented with rubbing lubriderm into more veiny or drier bags to soften them up a bit, check out old threads and see if maybe you want to try it if you keep the Ink.

but if the 'grey' is the greige/cement, i saw it in person at Bal NY and thought it was a fabulous neutral and i love the weekender, it's PERFECT for a big diaper bag AND then it can be a true 'weekender' after Button is all grown up!!

(or keep both, heee...you know i have to live vicariously through you other gals since my BI day is tucked away til xmas!) :P

aww, your son is so adorable, he's so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks :Push:
I love both bags, I say keep both. The greige weekender will go well with all your lighter colored clothes while the ink will be perfect for the days you want to wear darker colored clothes.:yahoo:

Hmm I don't think this is a greige - the tag reads N° 0823 Y which I've just checked on arelier.naff and that's a S/S 06 tag. Cult status represented it as "grey weekender" on the site. This weekender does have a little bit of an olive undertone. Can anyone confirm that it is from S/S 06?

Jade, he's adorable and cute as a button.... his nickname suits him:heart:

I think you should keep both...very beautiful and yummy. You can justify that diffent sizes mean different usage.

lol jade..i posted over on PS with a big long dissertation on what and why..but the jist was GREY WEEKENDER.

Ink isn't my fave color, and the veining on that bag kind of bothers me but it's a total personal thing as to what you like and why!! some people like more veining and others less...and color is so personal as well.

also for the Ink and the veininess, i think some gals here have experimented with rubbing lubriderm into more veiny or drier bags to soften them up a bit, check out old threads and see if maybe you want to try it if you keep the Ink.

but if the 'grey' is the greige/cement, i saw it in person at Bal NY and thought it was a fabulous neutral and i love the weekender, it's PERFECT for a big diaper bag AND then it can be a true 'weekender' after Button is all grown up!!

(or keep both, heee...you know i have to live vicariously through you other gals since my BI day is tucked away til xmas!) :P

Hello!

I don't mind the veiny look actually, but I've also ordered the lovinmybags balenciaga leather care pack, so I may use that to condition the Ink if I decide to keep it. I am inclined to keep it as there aren't anymore available over here, and ordering from overseas is such a pain because of the taxes and duties I have to pay (shhhh diamonds are different!!!). I don't know how much these bags retails for in the US, so it's hard to gauge whether it's overpriced here (some ppl reckons it is overpriced in australia).

You know u love having something to look forward to at Xmas!! I love your BI Day!

Hmm I don't think this is a greige - the tag reads N° 0823 Y which I've just checked on arelier.naff and that's a S/S 06 tag. Cult status represented it as "grey weekender" on the site. This weekender does have a little bit of an olive undertone. Can anyone confirm that it is from S/S 06?

yeppers, that's definitely grey from s/s '06 :yes:...below are photos of my old s/s '06 grey hobo & my f/w '06 greige mini-bowler ;)

Attachments

• DSCF2267 REV.jpg
    DSCF2267 REV.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF3342 REV.jpg
    DSCF3342 REV.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 39
Jade, he's adorable and cute as a button.... his nickname suits him:heart:

I think you should keep both...very beautiful and yummy. You can justify that diffent sizes mean different usage.

*heheh* yayaflower,

So you're definitely purchasing the Ink Work CS emailed you about? Congrats! That makes me feel better about wanting to hang onto the one I bought ;)

I'll have to let Button know he was a huge hit on tpf!

My vote's for the grey weekender!

It looks SOOOO yummy! Plus, the size is prolly better for a diaper bag IMO cos my Work is just sufficient for myself. :shame:

But of course, if you can, you really ought to keep BOTH since they'd make a great start to ya Bbag collection ;)

P/s Your son is such a cutie!

Jade!!!

I have done currency conversion...bbag are definately more expensive in Australia :rant: ABout 382AUD more for city, 478AUD more for work....then again, if you get them from overseas, we have to pay custom duty...so I guess it is not so bad incase we want to return/exchange for any reason. I am lucky, I am going back oversea so I can claim back GST 10% at the airport :yahoo:

Button is getting very popular with the ladies on tPF. I have 8 months old daughter so I know how much we have to carry to go anywhere. *note to self- I NEED bbag is weekender style* for my baby girl of cause :graucho:

JadeLeaves, I love both your bags!! I think I would be having the same problem trying to decide. And, I think the ONLY thing that could make bbags more fun to look at is having a darling baby right in them. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!! And good luck with your decision!