Help Me I'm Lost

1. Ok, I have been trying to research the dark green motorcycle messenger bag, and am having no luck. My searches keep turning up bags for sale when I am really curious to know what year it came out (2005?), and what the serial numbers should be on the tags. You all seem to be on top of all that info, so any help would be appreciated.
  2. Check
  3. Thanks!
  4. I think I saw this bag at Saks Las Vegas. If you are desperate, call and ask for designer handbags. I think they have it put away since they don't regularly stock balenciaga. But it was shown to me. Good luck.
  5. I just wanted to say I love your username. ;)

6. Thanks, it suits me perfectly in this forum, lol. I kow nothing about designer purses, but joined to try and identify a different purse, and fell in love with balenciaga bags, DOH! Now I am hooked, and very sad because atm I don't have the kind of cash to shell out for a bag. :crybaby: I used to be the girl who swore up and down she'd never pay this much for a purse, and now (within a couple of days, and wanting one so badly) I have gotten to the point where I am ok with shelling out $400-500. Too bad I can't get what I want for that price.

*buys lottery and scratch off tickets*