Help me identify this bag please!

1. Although I'm totally in love with the Luxe bowler, I can't really afford it right now. I've been looking for something Chanel in a satchel/bowler style and couldn't find anything else I liked when I saw a GORGEOUS bag in a slouchy satchel shape made of the same leather & finish as the quilted Ultimate Soft. It's about the same size as the Luxe bowler but much more rounded at the bottom (slouches like a hobo but it's a satchel) and smooshes in at the top. The handles are leather, not as short as the doctor bag but long enough to wear it on the shoulder, just under the arm. Also there is a CC closure. Apparently it's from either 05 or 06 and less than $1800. Any ideas? Is there any way to get it now? Any and all help appreciated!
  2. Just wanted to clarify that there is a zipper closure with the dangling silver CC.
  3. this?
  4. oohh--Swanky, I like that bag! So many Chanels I have never seen.
  5. Thank you so much ladies but it is unfortunately neither of those. :confused1:

I wish I could describe it better. It's not the round bowling, though it's close in concept. I want to say it's like a hobo-satchel, and it zips closed. It slouches all the way in on itself.

It also has the same quilted texture as the black quilted Ultimate Soft, shown here:
    and it's got the rounded handles of the round bowling but longer, so it can fit on the shoulder (though not comfortably).

I know it sounds crazy, but it's super cute and to me, the perfect black bag - I wish I had a picture of it! Please let me know if you have any more ideas, I really appreciate it!