Help me ID my new shoes

1. So I picked these up at Nordstrom Rack for $64. They are so comfy and I think they will be darling for Spring. The accent color is orange.

Can anyone help me ID these? Maybe a style number I believe they may be a style called Bliss, but I'm not sure. I believe the MSRP was $168.

Did I get a good deal?

2. Wow nice find!

I don't know the style name, but I think that color orange is called "vermillion" - I have the wristlet and ipod nano case that match your new shoes!
  3. wow those are nice, but I have no clue what the name is! What a great find! Congrats
  4. Um definitely a GREAT find!!!
  5. Those are so cute! Now I want to go back to Nordstrom Rack and see what I can find...:sneaky:
  6. They had ALOT of the summer patchwork espadrilles, the perfume print high wedges and some round toed shiny gold flats. The espadrilles/wedges were just too high for me.

Definitely hit or miss, but it's always fun to dig through the shoes!
  7. Ok-I found a similar style in the catalog I picked up in the store in August of 06. The reason I remember that is b/c it was the first catalog after my wedding! :pAnyway, the shoe in my catalog has the same details, but is a heel. But it is signature & the little dog leash thing is the same. So the timeframe would be right for it to be at the Rack & this shoe retailed for $198. Yours probably retailed a little cheaper since it was a flat (like the $168(?) you suspect) but long story short, YES, you got a great deal!

*Sorry if that was very wordy. Its like saying, "I have one JUST like that only this is different & that is different, but other than that is EXACTLY like yours!:lol:
  8. too cute! those shoes!...I need pay off my card so I can find a great deal like that. GREAT FIND!
  9. :hysteric:you sound just like me!

10. You really got a great deal on those! They're called the Bliss flats and I purchased a pair last month from my local Coach store in the khaki/mahogany color; style #Q228, sale priced for $89 after the PCE discount. Enjoy your new Coach flats.
  11. ^Yup, they are the Bliss flats, they did retail for 168, so you got a GREAT deal!!!!! Love them for life!
  12. These are cute, Great color! Have fun wearing them!